2012 ROTY: XjoEnX

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
awesome car JOE!!! i always wonder man how people afford all these expensive parts on their vehicles..cause you amigo dont go cheap...lol and i think that it such great inspiration. a little at a time you add here and there, but the parts u add make a difference no matter how small or big...so keep it up man and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :):thumbs up

***u should post a pic of wat it look liked when you first bought it...that way people who haven't your car before see your incredible outcome. just a suggestion :D yes they could go to your link but makes it easier for them..:)

XjoEnX

awesome car JOE!!! i always wonder man how people afford all these expensive parts on their vehicles..cause you amigo dont go cheap...lol and i think that it such great inspiration. a little at a time you add here and there, but the parts u add make a difference no matter how small or big...so keep it up man and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :):thumbs up

***u should post a pic of wat it look liked when you first bought it...that way people who haven't your car before see your incredible outcome. just a suggestion :D yes they could go to your link but makes it easier for them..:)
Thanks friend :thumbs up I budget a lot to get what I want. A majority of what I bought were from friends here alerting me on good deals for things I was looking for, saving up, and setting the priority. Anyone can do it as long as they have income. :)

Thanks man! Wish I knew of some local chicagoans that road raced teggys

Sent from my iPhone 4S
LOL I wish you did too. You're probably the only active member I see from Chi-town

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Thanks friend :thumbs up I budget a lot to get what I want. A majority of what I bought were from friends here alerting me on good deals for things I was looking for, saving up, and setting the priority. Anyone can do it as long as they have income. :)

LOL I wish you did too. You're probably the only active member I see from Chi-town
I know right :(

Sent from my iPhone 4S

dlo253

I love you car bro, everything goes super well together imo. You got it in the bag yo! haha.