2015 wrx

99TegLs

Hey Guys!
Interested in what you all think about the WRX/ the new FA20/FB20 Platforms! Subaru will be unveiling the 2015 WRX at the LA Autoshow on November 20'th and I personally can't wait! Might even trade in my 2013 BRZ for it!:shock: Orders will start early in the first quarter of 2014 and orders are expected to arrive mid-way through the second quarter, similar to the BRZ.
Anyway /Rant

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Pass,very dull design imo. the previous gen had a more noticeable style change between the two trims. I prefer the pervious gen's wide body.

Last edited:

cody1018

They look a lot like the EVO X in body style... Just my opinion. And think of it this way. Everyone is going to want one , so its not like you won't see them everywhere. I'd say stick with the frs and get the rocketbunny body kit for it and save your self some sleepless nights on deciding

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

99TegLs

The rocketbunny kit? are you joking? Thats like me saying you should go get a Blitz body kit.
It does look sort of like an EVO, and the production model hasn't yet been released. I was wondering your thoughts on the FA/FB engines. (I currently own a 2013 BRZ) Thanks for reccommending the lower model FR-S though

CokeSlap

The rocketbunny kit? are you joking? Thats like me saying you should go get a Blitz body kit.
It does look sort of like an EVO, and the production model hasn't yet been released. I was wondering your thoughts on the FA/FB engines. (I currently own a 2013 BRZ) Thanks for reccommending the lower model FR-S though
Tomato clamato, same car.

I was a fan of the prototype 2015 WRX but from all the spy shots that have been posted I am very much meh on it now.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Imo, Subaru's designs have just been getting uglier over the years. I've rather take a 20 year old SVX over anything they've released in recent years.

As for the BRZ being a "higher model" than the FRS.... That's like trying to say a Talon TSi is a higher model than an Eclipse GST..... Pull the bumpers off, take away badging and put steelies on, what do you have? Two identical cars...

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Subaru's designs have gotten way better IMO. I love the aggressive look on the new wrx/sti.

Sent from my phone

renarudo

I like that the creature comforts have gone up in quantity in the newer imprezas(wrx and sti). If something happened to my integra that probably be my next car.

cody1018

No I'm serious, a friend of mine bought the kit with the wing and it makes his car look 100% better than stock. Shit I would put the blitz kit on my lancer but I'm broke as a joke with Christmas coming up.

cody1018

And my bad I misread that. I thought you had an frs. I ment brz

99TegLs

Imo, Subaru's designs have just been getting uglier over the years. I've rather take a 20 year old SVX over anything they've released in recent years.

As for the BRZ being a "higher model" than the FRS.... That's like trying to say a Talon TSi is a higher model than an Eclipse GST..... Pull the bumpers off, take away badging and put steelies on, what do you have? Two identical cars...
BRZ has leather/alcantra, push button start, self leveling HID's, LED daytime running lights, fog lights, rear spoiler, heated seats, heated mirrors, standard navigation... Definitely a step up from the FRS, which is why the demographics show that the average age of ownership is 28 in the BRZ vs 22 in the FRS! But this really isn't an argument about the brz/frs! Guess I went to the wrong forum =/ usually you guys think outside the box

94RS

No fucks given.
All that stuff mentioned is added weight, drives up the price (which would relate to your demographic statistics since people near 30 generally have better jobs than those in their early 20s), and is mostly useless crap in the first place.

You don't buy a "sporty" car for comfort, you buy it to have fun. Idc about demographics or image or whatever, I'll get the cheaper one if it's the same damn base to start with. :what:

That aside, don't seem so annoyed (last sentence). It's a car forum, we're still here talking about cars and we all have our own opinions on different ones (Kurt likes Mustangs, I hate 'em with a burning passion lol). End of the day, we're still on this forum for the same reason, right? :thumbs up