240sx Vs Gsr

k3n_GsR

hey peepz...

what do you guys think about integra w/ intake,exhaust, and some internal rebuilt engine like pistons, rods, rings, and valves, also my car is a vtec but running on low compressions 9:1 ratio...vs 240sx with intake, exhaust, headers...

well i race him and i had a bad start, and also my clutch is almost out or pretty much gone,
do you think i should be able to take him out no problem? or is it going to be a close match?

other questions, clutch master stage 3 with flywheel or ACT clutch?

help out... any suggestions will be good..

Baldy201

It is kinda hard to tell. It depends on how he drives. I think that it will be a close race.

One question. Why do you have lower compression?

DownShift96GSR

Yeah, why do you have low compression? Anyway, I raced a 240 with similar mods when I just had an intake, it was off a 40MPH roll and I spanked him by like 4 or 5 cars. But that was just my car and that guys car. I don't know what type of driver you are or he his. I say just race, DON'T HAVE A BAD LAUNCH, and find your who will be hintin the hazards first.

k3n_GsR

thanz for the reply guyz...

reason i'm running on low is because i'm going turbo next year.... main reason was that i guess the kid b4 me that had the car used Nitrous and he fried my piston rings, so i was losing more than half compression on each cylinder... cause me to rebuilt my motor... and the place where i go told me its safer to run low compression with turbo, so i might as well...

rite now my main question is ...

wat type of clutch should i go for...especially between Clutch Master or ACT...and also wat stage... and flywheel...

because 2nite my clutch is done...need to replace it b4 i have to tow it home...

DownShift96GSR

On boost I say a stage 3 clutch. make sure you get that light weight flywheel.