$2500 rebuilt engine?

R13

The other asshole
I'd post a pic of my cars but I'm afraid he'll steal them and waste money on stupid ass parts that they don't need. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'd post a pic of my cars but I'm afraid he'll steal them and waste money on stupid ass parts that they don't need. :rolf:
No way he would steal them, they're manual. If you remember, he's gonna change the game with an automatic. :roll:

94RS

No fucks given.
Then you'll have s*** exploding out the exhaust :lol:
No way bruh... That's only Sriracha that does that. Tapatio adds at least 30hp and turns your exhaust into a flamethrower. Gotta warm those tortilla shells somehow, right?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets

Here's my Integra with a custom TL body kit. I don't race though. It's got a b18b1 which is/sounds embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.

Here's my Integra with a custom TL body kit. I don't race though. It's got a b18b1 which is/sounds embarrassing.

But Mike, I thought you swapped a 9 speed DCT in there? It can't be that embarassing.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
But Mike, I thought you swapped a 9 speed DCT in there? It can't be that embarassing.

I did but the transmission fell off because I hit a pothole. It's all good. It was low on fluid anyways...