30 band EQ install

Spectacula Acura

I was wondering if any one out there could just double check my rca configuration on my 30 band EQ install

eq has nonfader out put only i split that two L R out put on my amp then ran L R from deck to amp input

on the other side its L R input L R out put i split the out put signal to the two LR LR on my other amp and ran the LR input on EQ to deck.

Does this make sense

please double check my connections

Peace AB 8)

GSRawe

Spectacula Acura said:
I was wondering if any one out there could just double check my rca configuration on my 30 band EQ install

eq has nonfader out put only i split that two L R out put on my amp then ran L R from deck to amp input

on the other side its L R input L R out put i split the out put signal to the two LR LR on my other amp and ran the LR input on EQ to deck.

Does this make sense

please double check my connections

Peace AB 8)
If it works and hasn't blown anything yet... then it's probally right... 8)

Spectacula Acura

1995stockcivic said:
it sounds right, its not to hard to see if its wrong, its just matching colors
The thing is i wired everything up the other night and i had a high pitch sound like interferance and then i got power on both amps and no power on the 30 band. then it fired the low current light on the amps and something exploded i think my 500/1 i can try and post pics maybe that will help

Peace AB
8)

Spectacula Acura

I talked with my friends at tweeter and the eclipse 30 band is set up really weird having only two left and right preouts and a single input for sub. I have just decide to not use the 30 band and use my crossovers and the amp settings to tune my system. Its already loud as hell, I was looknig to compete in sound quality thats why i purchased the EQ. I no longer am willing to spend so much time tinkering with it, Im going to enjoy it for what it is and move onto a new project.

Thanks for all the insight from other members aiding in my quest for ever powering sound.

Peace AB 8)