4 door gsr vs. 2 door gsr?!?!?!

EviLLLLSiNz

i found a really nice 4 door gsr for sale ....but what u think about 4 doors...

--------------------------
"1995 4 doors GSR VTECT DOHC 5 spd 92 Kmiles (very low
for this year)
Clear title with Carfax available. New timing
belt/water pump
Spoiler / alarm / Air conditioning, lower springs (but
I still have OEM springs). Smogged check less than 1
week. Nice OEM rims, leather interior and much more...

I am selling this car $6000 firm. This is a steal
price. You should check around before you reply my
email. Let me know, thanks"
--------------------------

how much slower are 4 doors than 2 door? i tried to google it and came up with relaly different numbers. anyone know anyone who has a 4 door? by the looks of it 4 door would only be slightly slower because of the extra weight. Also, how is the handling on 4 doors? thanks.

01cleatus

Thats not a bad price for it the only thing is kbb.com its like 4800 bucks selling it from private seller. But from a dealership its like 6400 bucks. I think its an ok deal but as far as performance I think you'll be fine and it shouldn't make that much of a difference I believe the difference in weight is around 35 to 50 lbs. or so. As for handling I believe they both have good handling. But thats just me guessing. Ask Timbot80 he should be able to help you out he has a 4 door GSR.

Baldy201

The 4dr is a tad slower and handles a tad worse due to the longer wheel base. Both of them are not noticeible at all when going from one to the other. I love my 4dr and it is only a LS. The 4dr GSR is a rare breed, so i suggest you get it. Also when you grow up and get a wife and kids you can still keep is since it is a "family car". haha.

EviLLLLSiNz

by the looks of it to me...at least around my area this is a good deal. kbb gives me 5,300 as the price. most of the other gsrs i have found have more mileage and cost aorund 7000 :(

dc2nr

its slower by a hair, and i think they look pimpalicious (yes i said it)

u get great reactions when u smoke ppl in a 4door vtec @_@

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
4door ls and it is great. it is a sleeper. i really surprise people. they do not handle any worse and i don't believe they are any slower. if they are it is barley noticable. i say do it. friends make fun of me for having a "family car", but none of them can hange with me. DO IT this is a no brainer.

DB8_228

i would jump on it...for that many miles...i would talk 'em down just a tad. I love my 4 door...only thing i didnt like was the peanut butter interior...buh u can always replace it.

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
2-door IMO. dont get me wrong, my friend has a 4-door LS and it is sick, but overall(sic) I like 2-doors better.