400+ club

Nick_C78

Compensate yes. Basically because of the variance given by the O2 sensor. That also doesn't make it ideal. Also, if you already have the simple I/H/E(like most people who own an integra), plus you are using 87, you are just throwing it that much out of tune. The O2 can only does so much.

Last edited:

gsr_nikhil

Can you really not afford the 2-3 dollars more for a tank of at least 91? I put 92 in mine and 93 when I can find it. In Austin its commonplace but Lubbock the highest I've found was 92

TheCrimsonStar

Can you really not afford the 2-3 dollars more for a tank of at least 91? I put 92 in mine and 93 when I can find it. In Austin its commonplace but Lubbock the highest I've found was 92
There's a gas station by my house that sells 93 with no ethanol. Currently 3.60/gal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Cheapest 91 Octane around my area is 4.19 right now. Every once and a while I will put in 91 and have some fun, in the meantime, ill save my money.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonStar

Cheapest 91 Octane around my area is 4.19 right now. Everyone once and a while I will put in 91 and have some fun, in the meantime, ill save my money.
Damn gas is high over there. I haven't seen it over $4.00 in two years. It actually dipped below $3.00 about 3 years ago.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta