626 meet..

94LS-SIE47

is in about 45mins.. whos going?!

yes the meet will be this coming thursday (02/07/08). i hope we all know the rules now. hopefully people will follow them. yeah not to nag or anything but we do get some idiots there. especially none integra owners. so i hope everyone can just follow those rules.

1-no burn outs. why? cuz its gay and unwanted. it causes unwanted attention to yourself and others.
2-if your car is loud try to keep the decibel levels down. why? this is a business parking structure, not a race way, or your damn home. so respect the shops above and the locals around there. they dont like to hear your loud ass car nor do i.
3-there is no need to ride out your 1st and 2nd gears. why? its a waste of gas dont you think? and plus what are you trying to prove? that youre an idiot. if you ask why. the response goes back to rule 1 and 2. it cause attention to yourself and others nor do the folks upstairs shopping and i want to hear your loud ass car.
4-yes its under ground parking so no need to bust a tokyo drift action. why? cuz one your dumb ass is not rys millen and you cant do it like the movie. two cuz you may cause an accident and your going to for sure burn my spot then ill be pissed off. why will it burn the spot? you serious? i dont think i need to answer to that but i will. cuz the proper authority will arrive and bust the whole event.
5-can i bring people to this meet even though they are not integra owners? yes of course you may. ONLY if you are responsible enough for there actions. meaning, you are incharge of your friends, family, dog, goldfish ftf ... whatever. i dont care who they are. if they do something stupid you are incharge of them. and IF they do something stupid they are no longer welcomed to attend this meet. i nor the business owners want their dumb asses there. besure you let them know the heads up on the rules before atteneding.
6- why am i being a dick? im being a dick because i can and i will. i have already put up will too much bullsh*t with stupid people and im now tired of it. we are all mature enough to get a drivers license so dont abuse the privilege . to have a CA drivers license is privilege not a right. So respect that.

addy: 1380 Fullerton Rd, Rowland Heights, CA 91748, USA

Last edited: