626 Thursday Night Meets

NastyDB8

Right?

Not a lot dude. I did get the skunk2 manifold installed with tb and new intake. Whats new with you? Our la/oc peeps need to liven up and meet up on weekends once in a while.
I'm down to meet up on weekends once in awhile. How do you like the Skunk2 mani and tb for your application? I haven't done anything to my ride yet...i want to get the body and paint done..I got an estimate for $2,500..... I also want to get my suspension done, but I can't do both so I am gonna have to decide which one to do first.

NastyDB8

what up matt i know i been mia to the meet i just been working a lot and right now im not working right now i was hit by a car why o i was riding my bike and saving up money for my type s
Oh sh*t bro! I hope you got the b*stard that hit you. Looking forward to seeing your type S.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Im loving it, works great with my setup over the stock manifold but a dyno will tell the truth and tuning will fix the rest. Oh i also got new wheels. How much work does your body need?

NastyDB8

Im loving it, works great with my setup over the stock manifold but a dyno will tell the truth and tuning will fix the rest. Oh i also got new wheels. How much work does your body need?
Nice! I need work done along my drivers side of the car....and since i don't know the exact color the previous owner chose I will have to repaint the whole car anyway....shoot I wish I knew how to do body work and I would fix it myself ; )

*DA3*

Oh sh*t bro! I hope you got the b*stard that hit you. Looking forward to seeing your type S.
sorry for miss spelling im on meds right now so i cant think straight. some van had to chase her down to make her come back. the worse part about it she didnt have any id, license or insurance on her when she hit me. and the cops down want to do shit so im talking to my attorney right now and im letting them do they thing.

NastyDB8

sorry guys i couldn't make it out last night, my distributor went out and I need to replace it.....so what did I miss?