89 rs ;)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
speedin said:
hahaha, i love it! im obsessed with may car, and a photo whore :lol:
Obessed over an auto ls? Nah, i'm just playin with u. lol. You gotta drop that beast like me and then there'll be pics everywhere!

speedin

The Transporter
g3teg97 said:
Obessed over an auto ls? Nah, i'm just playin with u. lol. You gotta drop that beast like me and then there'll be pics everywhere!
im going too. and fine, no more pix :evil:. and i know im the slowest teg ever :( , dont rub it in.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
speedin said:
im going too. and fine, no more pix :evil:. and i know im the slowest teg ever :( , dont rub it in.
haha...i'm just playin. save up for a 5spd conversion and then you'll fall in love with your car all over again!

mmmkay

:)

Ah.. the wheel gap is a bit smaller already due to the old shocks. Probably gonna get some KYB GR-2 replacements soon or Tokico HP or illuminas depending on how much I have left :p

I like my cars to have suspension travel. Plus it lets me fly over speed bumps or whatever else.
I see so many lowered cars here, some of them nice (expensive) cars, but none seem to be done properly, ie they have to slow to a snails pace to get over manhole covers or little bumps like that.

firstgentnr

whats up guys. i think i may have the lowest mileage g1 on this site. just turned 85k with an engine bay that looks like it just came off the lot. you cant really tell from the pics i have, but looking at the block and the tranny is as silver as the alloy wheels that are on it. take a look and tell me what you guys think