91 Civic Si SOHC Vtec Turbo Project

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Sweet build you're doing:thumbs up
thanks guys, update, battery was relocated to trunk using original battery bracket grinded down and bolt in with self taps, getting there one day at time, trying to finish something everyday

DerekLS

Awesome, i relocated mine in my last car(98' civic ex) & it turned out to be easier than i thought to do:)

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
weathers been horrible lately haven't really accomplished anything lately but i did pic this up going to wire it up and install it as soon as the weather lets me

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Installed cluster today, everything works perfectly fine, no complaints here, also started on the custom EK side skirts because my rocker panels look like shit and its one less reason to send it to paint when i can do most of the body work myself and blend it in

1sloDC2

mmm turbo d series hatch. Going through this build makes me miss mine a little bit.

engine shot:

Is there quarter panel rot? I remember when I started cutting into mine it went all the way back to the tails on the backside. Royal pita. But was a fun learning experience.

Don't mind the hood. People would mess with it when they were bored.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Is there quarter panel rot? I remember when I started cutting into mine it went all the way back to the tails on the backside. Royal pita. But was a fun learning experience.
Yeah some quarter rot, i don't think its as bad as the rockers, but we'll see

Take the decals off those Rotas. That's just wrong.

/former EF owner
Don't have those anymore, i have Konig Remembers

1sloDC2

Yeah some quarter rot, i don't think its as bad as the rockers, but we'll see

Don't have those anymore, i have Konig Remembers

rockers aren't too bad, but it depends on where at. On mine it had just started to form a little bit so they were a breeze.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
rockers aren't too bad, but it depends on where at. On mine it had just started to form a little bit so they were a breeze.
forgot to post, i checked today and there not great im going to the junkyard and cutting the parts i need and welding them myself, i could bond but im picky

1sloDC2

forgot to post, i checked today and there not great im going to the junkyard and cutting the parts i need and welding them myself, i could bond but im picky

That's the way to go. When I got mine someone had started work on the quarters with expanding foam and primer. Made sure to get rid of that fast.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
That's the way to go. When I got mine someone had started work on the quarters with expanding foam and primer. Made sure to get rid of that fast.
lol cars been in a garage since February hasn't seen winter this year, and i bought i from some old guy so there wasn't any crazy mods, thats one thing i will never do again-buy something that was messed around with my first teg was an example, cluster and title said 160k but i found paper work with 280k from the first owner

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Trail Arm Energy Suspension inserts were installed, it was so easy, i was scared at the start(first time), but with the MAP Gas it was cake, payed 100 bucks for the rear disk way back when, cant wait for install, raining tomorrow so i cant do any work on it:lame

this is me toasting the rubber making it ash so its easy to scrape off with a razor:thumbup:

AND….

This tis the finished product, pure bushing sex:thumbs up