93 integra won't start

Bigalman

Hi All,

Just joined the forum. Need help sorting out a problem with my 93 Integra GS. I have to leave the ignition key turn to the on positoon for a long time before I can start my car. Are there any fixes out there that can Help. I already changed the master relay, under the dash on the left side, under the change holder. Any other ideas?

Bigalman

The car tries to start. The starter cranks just fine. There is a check engine light that stays on for a while. Once that light turns off, then the starts up right away.

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
The car tries to start. The starter cranks just fine. There is a check engine light that stays on for a while. Once that light turns off, then the starts up right away.
check it for CEL codes its easy

Bigalman

@735e32, I already changed the distributor as well. The only thing I have not tried is resetting the check engine light codes. Going to have them checked tomorrow.

j13

Keep It Clean
Does your fuel pump prime right away? Once you turn the ignition on, does it prime where you can here? Right away?

j13

Keep It Clean
Does your fuel pump prime right away? Once you turn the ignition on, does it prime where you can here? Right away?

BigRob176

ive been tryna find threads on how to CEL codes myself but i cant seem to be able to, i know u have to pump the connector and i did but i turn the key to the ON position n nothin happend.. do i have to turn the CAR on?