'94-'97 Bumper Made to fit '98-'01 Headlights. Done.

DB7ish

So, I picked up my '94-'97 bumper yesterday and the guy tells me something interesting. He says, "Well, when I bought it they didn't tell me that it wouldn't fit a '98 but I found out it wouldn't work when I went to put it on. So, my buddy made a template and got a dremel and made it work." Today, I decided to see how it would fit. After a little bit of work due to my messed up front end and some missing parts, I made it work. And so, here you are. And now we know that a '94-'97 bumper can be made to fit '98-'01 headlights. I decided I'm gonna leave it on until I can afford to paint it later on (to much trouble to remove and put on my busted replica).

DB7ish

Yes, my car definitely needs more low now (later this week). And hopefully a front lip soon.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Looks good haha, now if we can make my 95 lights fit on the replica bumper I'd be in LOL

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "

DB7ish

Looks good haha, now if we can make my 95 lights fit on the replica bumper I'd be in LOL

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "
For real, that would be perfect. lol.