94-97 vs 98-01 Rear

Boxy

Hey guys, just wanted your opinions on what you think is better, the rear bumper from 94-97 or the 98-01. My '00 GS has a 94-97 bumper apparently and someone told me to get rid of that and put on a 98-01. To me it personally doesn't look all that different, but idk. Is it really that big of a deal? The rear bumper I have is in great shape and it already matches the silver on my car. A new 98-01 bumper would run me a good penny :/

01FTW

Yes the 98-01 rear bumper looks better and more aggressive, especially when you put the rear valences on it. The 98-01 front also looks nicer imo.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you could see more of an aftermarket echaust on a 94-97.

if you get the rear valances for the 98-01, you have to get the sides and front to complete it.

94-97 is what i prefer.

:thumbs up

Boxy

Mm well I don't know, getting a 98-01 bumper is like 150 + shipping PLUS I'd have to repaint it. Living in Vermont = not many people around with spare Integra bumpers either. I'll stick to my 94-97 and put on a sexy aftermarket exhaust when I get some money haha. Thanks for the responses guys!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Mm well I don't know, getting a 98-01 bumper is like 150 + shipping PLUS I'd have to repaint it. Living in Vermont = not many people around with spare Integra bumpers either. I'll stick to my 94-97 and put on a sexy aftermarket exhaust when I get some money haha. Thanks for the responses guys!
its purely cosmetic, do what YOU like best. but if you decide to change over...junkyard!

Boxy

its purely cosmetic, do what YOU like best. but if you decide to change over...junkyard!
Yeah too bad there's only like 3 junkyards in my area, and none of them have Integras. Yay for living in Hickville, USA aka Vermont. I'm probably going to trade my teggy for one with a 5spd manual anyways.

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
yeah i agree with coy on the 94-97 bumper, it does show off the exhaust, plus i love the way you can see those beaks lower tie bars when they are equipped!= sex.

Boxy

Yeah too bad I probably won't be putting on an aftermarket exhaust on my teggy since it's auto, it's not worth it all ;/