94 DC Daily Driver Project Car

94dc2hb

Well Im kinda new here been on the site just never posted and i thought it was about time to see what every one else thought.

i have had the car 8 months and this is how i got it

Drove it like that i just cant stand the look of steelies so i picked up a set of fat 5s

Still didn't like the look of the wheels and got in a little fender binder lets just say cement is a little stronger then metal is.

got a new door as you can see and looked for 2 months to find a fender and couldnt find one till two weeks ago so i painted the door and the fender and now its looking fly.

Still didnt like the wheels so i found a set of ls meshes and now im rocking those will post pics tomorrow or the next day havent gotten a chance to take any

Did two small things to the inside

its just a stock ls motor i painted the valve cover my self wish i had money to powder coat it.

well let me know what you think.
HATERS are welcome i always love to know what other people think i have done WRONG

94dc2hb

i plan to turbo it and drop it as low as i can, going to get the few dent that are in it pulled and the paint re-shot and i would to do something really off the wall for the valve cover i just dont know what yet