94 gsr vs 04 srt 4

94DC2nAL

I was thinking about selling my car but i don't think i can now.

A buddy just got his stage one upgrade, downpipe and exhaust for his srt-4 and wanted to run me again. last time we ran he has the exhaust and i was on a 80 shot. That was a dead even race. Since then i have went up to a 110. Hoping the clutch and motor would hold. It did suprisingly.

Ok. We go out to a good road around here, very little traffic. We line up at about 40 or so and he gives the 3 honks. As soon as he honks the 3rd time i nail it. I instally pulled almost a car on him. Went to 3rd and got a full car on him. Got up to about 115 or so and was still a car ahead of him. I shut it down and we pull over and talk. He went to steele this past weekend and ran a 13.8@107 with a 2.3 60ft. All in all, i wasn't dissapointed with my car on that run.. 94 gsr with i/h/e/test pipe/nitrous(110) vs his 04 srt-4 stage 1,intake, dp and exhaust.

CHILD

all day all JDM
the power of honda OWNZ U :)
nice kill....i dont part with the GSR unless your getting an EVO, STi, or something on those lines of power

Todd

token ex-mod
i'm ditching the gsr for an srt4 in a month or so..... those cars are INCREDIBLE.
the stage 3 costs around $3g's and will put the srt4 into the 11's on slicks, and low 12's on street tires...... all while getting a wicked ass 24mpg's 8)

94DC2nAL

I was gonna sell it to build me a 96+hatch with a b18c1 in it. Was gonna build the bottom end and either nitrous or turbo.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
srt 4

yeah the srt4's are pretty nice and powerful but i dont like the body. powerwise and bang for the buck they are untouchable. But i'm a diehard 2 door honda fan and i'd never buy one.

aspec

every time an srt-4 would beat me or if iwould beat them (GSX) I could always sleep sound knowing its still just a neon.

JOEY

Todd said:
i'm ditching the gsr for an srt4 in a month or so..... those cars are INCREDIBLE.
the stage 3 costs around $3g's and will put the srt4 into the 11's on slicks, and low 12's on street tires...... all while getting a wicked ass 24mpg's 8)
Dodge claims 24 mpg but when car and Driver tested this car they only were getting an average of 14 mpg. I wouldnt sell my GSR when I can get 20+ mpg and spank these cars on the street or track all day and have a sunroof, leather and my back windows are power too not manual like the SRT-4's.