94 integra Clutch slave

The Panch

The Homie
I need the hose. But whenever i look it up or even at autopart stores theirs look different than mine.

mine goes slave..metal line. bracket/mount..then hose...

but at the stores i only see ALL hose.

now is this the same and will still fit where i need to remove my metal lines and replace the entire thing with hose.

or is it because they dont have the one i need?

Muckman

Not a M0derator
They prob don't carry the metal pipe bc it's too big. Same with fuel lines. You are better of replacing that entire hose with a -3an hose bc it's flexible and cheap. I have 5 extra steel braided clutch lines left over from customer installs if you want.

The Panch

The Homie
if you were local that would be great. but are you confirming that the whole hose is just a replacement for the lines. so it should fit

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Nobody can answer that without seeing the part or knowing the part number. Can you measure the length of the hose? You need to get more info from the store about the hose.

Nick_C78

Why not just replace your entire clutch line, including the hardline. It isn't that much money and looks pretty clean. it also makes the entire line 1 piece, which is nice imo.

This is the one I use:

http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=6739&idcategory=0

It goes all the way from the slave to the master. Removing the hardline from the fire wall will be the hardest part and really thats optional. I chose to hack mine up in to small sections to remove it.