94 Integra Gs Project

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast

So this thing is massive. As tall as a type r wing but dual teir. Sorry for the bad pic, that's the work trailer for my other job

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
That's not the wing you posted before:

That's this ugly bastard :rolf:

Thank god you don't really plan to put that on your car. I'd have to make a trip to Florida... :lol:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
That's not the wing you posted before:

That's this ugly bastard :rolf:

Thank god you don't really plan to put that on your car. I'd have to make a trip to Florida... :lol:
Yeah I had only seen a side pic of it before going to look at it. I thought it was the first picture but it's the 2nd. It's still a vis but it's just so massive, it would take up all of my trunk space

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Man, rock that wing if you want. It would look badass on there.
Sarcasm or genuine person? No offense, just a lot of trolls lurking the forums

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I don't know how else to explain them.

Doesn't matter if they are eBay or not. My seats were ripped up, saggy, I had tried getting rid of them but nobody wanted them. My new seats are awesome!
As long as it is half decent quality, and you like them who cares what brand. Your stock Seats aren't $600 so why are you expected to have $600 brides or recaros to be "not rice" or "not egay junk"

R13

The other asshole
The main thing with cheap seats are the rails and overall mounting hardware, in the event of a crash ebay/replica/noname seats have a much higher risk of breaking apart and causing much worse injuries or even death because they're not DOT rated.

If they're seats like Jegs and Summit racing sells then chances are you'll be fine.

It's just something you wanna keep in mind, it's your car. I'm not telling you what to do I'm just stating the facts, which are that seats like that aren't of the same standard as oem seats in terms of safety.

PeteTheCarFreak

I'm Learning
The main thing with cheap seats are the rails and overall mounting hardware, in the event of a crash ebay/replica/noname seats have a much higher risk of breaking apart and causing much worse injuries or even death because they're not DOT rated.

If they're seats like Jegs and Summit racing sells then chances are you'll be fine.

It's just something you wanna keep in mind, it's your car. I'm not telling you what to do I'm just stating the facts, which are that seats like that aren't of the same standard as oem seats in terms of safety.
Well I didn't know that they aren't DOT rated, but I was planning on getting rid of them eventually to get some Recaro's.