94 integra gsr tire size help 15x8 +0

Alohaaaxton

Aloha from Hawaii, Club Integra members.

First of all, as many can tell, I am a new member :) I have a 94 integra GSR, I have gotten the fenders completely rolled, and then pulled a little before the repaint to yellow. (Previously Black)

I also just recently purchased these rims from a retail store here in Hawaii, XXR 531 in Chromium Black with a Polished lip. they are 15x8 +0 They came with 165/45/15 Federal Formoza's.

Although this look is incredibly insane looking, it does not work on my car. The wheelgap is immense and when I slam it, everything scrapes because the tires are way too "rubber bandish."

So basically what I am asking is what tire size should I go to so i can run a decent height and clear potholes with? (I have camber kits and full Skunk 2 suspension, Don't worry about rolling fenders negative camber etc, I am already aware of that and have done it previously on different cars)

I was thinking 175/50r15 or 175/55r15 or even 195/45r15 .. Any Advice would be greatly appreciated and very helpful in this frustrating period of time, Mahalo in advance!

j13

Keep It Clean
welcome! something more safe would be 205/50/15 but those wheel specs are pretty aggressive...wait for more responses from people

Alohaaaxton

welcome! something more safe would be 205/50/15 but those wheel specs are pretty aggressive...wait for more responses from people

Aloha, Thanks for the Welcome! I had 205's but I don't want to run that much negative camber, I need some stretch in there, and I did forget to mention that these aren't going to be daily rims, I do have rota 8's with 205's on them for daily's. :)

MyDC2isSlow

THPTHPTHPTHP ..Helicopter
I run 195/45/15 on my 15x8's and they're perfect for me. they have a little bit of stretch, def not as much as yours. But 195/45 is a good choice. Check some of my pictures to see how it looks.