95 integra headlights Give me your idea

GOTBOOST?

Who needs all motor?
I am going to replace my headlights and I want the oem lights but that will run me about 400 to get them brand new like I would like. If you wanted oem but couldn't, what would you get??

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i'd get used in good condition.

GOTBOOST?

Who needs all motor?
i might be interested in them but shipping is going to be a bitch and i'd have to put in quite a bit of elbow grease to get those looking nice like i want

GOTBOOST?

Who needs all motor?
i can restore them but the inside has some broken pieces that wont allow light out as well as the interior of them are shot. I also forgot to mention I have a hole in one. So new one's are a must!!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i might be interested in them but shipping is going to be a bitch and i'd have to put in quite a bit of elbow grease to get those looking nice like i want
ya they are rather dirty, they havent been touched in 13 years...

i can restore them but the inside has some broken pieces that wont allow light out as well as the interior of them are shot. I also forgot to mention I have a hole in one. So new one's are a must!!
as far as this goes, there's nothing wrong with them...and it beats the hell outta 400. theyre already packed and sh*t so youd only pay for straight shipping? itll prob be under 20...

bmac2134

after i get my 98 ones ill have my 95 ones that i will wanna get rid of.. theyre in pretty good condition, might wanna go over them with a resoration kit tho

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I meant find some cheap ones, and buy this kit. theyll look brand new.

jh4nd

Junkyard and 3M headlight restoration kit FTW
do this, the ebay ones are cheap, seal broke on a pair of mine like 4th day. But i would just go find some in a junk yard. use toothpaste first and if that doesnt work use meguiars new buffing drill bit that comes with Plastx. Trust me. ;)

yellow tinge from the highbeams is bulb color. They were straight yellow when I got the car.

crk_88

if u spend like 10 minutes sanding each one then use rubbing compund they will look brand new. i jus did this to mine n they came out great

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Brand new headlights are expensive. Just get a set of used ones. Plus why are you looking for a set of 95 headlights when you have a 98-01 front end?