97 mudflaps fit a 00?

Hoplias

Will 97 integra mudflaps be the same as 2000 integra ?
I have a 2000 and found mint 97 ones but before I commit I want to make sure they will be the same although they look it in pics .Thanks

jznsn2u

Yes they will fit. Actually, every part on any integra from 94-01 will fit. Any part.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This^ minus front end pieces (bumper, headlights, corners) and some things between 2 and 4 door models, but for your application you'll be fine

jznsn2u

This^ minus front end pieces (bumper, headlights, corners) and some things between 2 and 4 door models, but for your application you'll be fine
Yes but technically it fits on the chassis.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
they wont. the design is different between th 94-97 and 98-01. the fronts will fit tho

Posted from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

SilverSophie

bumpers are completely different between the rears. an 98-01 front bumper will not fit on a 94 integra. Headlights are completely different too.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
bumpers are completely different between the rears. an 98-01 front bumper will not fit on a 94 integra. Headlights are completely different too.
Only difference in rear bumpers is they're style, they are all interchangeable, do technically the 94-97 rear flaps do work, just not flush (I have them on my 00). And yes, the front bumper will fit if you get the right components with it (headlights, corners, bumper etc..) I had to rock 94-97 headlights too once, didn't look quite right but it was functional

BeatBox

Real Good!
Only difference in rear bumpers is they're style, they are all interchangeable, do technically the 94-97 rear flaps do work, just not flush (I have them on my 00). And yes, the front bumper will fit if you get the right components with it (headlights, corners, bumper etc..) I had to rock 94-97 headlights too once, didn't look quite right but it was functional
same here, mine are doing that same thing
i dont care tho i got them for function not looks
the fronts DO WORK!

i have some rear 94-97 mudflaps on my 00 integra.. they fit, and work perfectly fine..they just aren't flush on the bumper.

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
im not trying to thread jack but what about vice versa? i picked up some off a 99 4 dr for my 94 2 dr. would they fit?