98-01 Raybrigs in a 94-97 bumper?

OneFastGSR

Was wondering if you can mount the oem 98-01 ray brig fogs in a 94-97 front bumper. Was thinking about buying them but i don't want to convert my front. Anyone done it before?

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Somebody on this forum has it on their Integra. I forget who, though. I'll search. "They won't fit perfectly. The 94-97 Integras lower grill does not have the mounting provisions for the Raybrig lights used on the 98-01 Integra." I'm sure a bit modification and ingenuity it will fit.

EDIT: Oh lol...the windowed tab was front of me all long. Ok, nevermind. They're not Raybrigs fog lights. Pepboys fog lights. Confused the hell out of me, but it looks pretty clean.
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?p=974360

Credit goes to Damado93.

Last edited:

Sly16

Do you know a forum that shows step by step on installing the raybrig fogs to the 98+ bumper?

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Was wondering if you can mount the oem 98-01 ray brig fogs in a 94-97 front bumper. Was thinking about buying them but i don't want to convert my front. Anyone done it before?
I actually just got done doing this last weekend, but no pics but the obstacle we had to configure was the inner part where u mount them as to be cut into a half circle..kind of hard to explain without showing u pics but i'll see wat i can for u for the time being... even then that was the only hard part..then just the basic wiring diagram..:)

Sly16

Thanks man, if you can show some pics that will be great! I just recently purchased some for my bday.. I can't wait to put em on..

TheSkygun

I'm trying to get fogs that are like the 98+ ones but my thing that is difficult is finding a switch that goes next to the e brake.

Take pics of when you do it. I wanna see

Sly16

Check eBay, try going for the auctions tho, I just received mine yesterday and won them on eBay for 57$ that's with shipping, and it came oem raybrig with the oem harness and switch

TheSkygun

lucky

i don't care if the fogs or the harness is oem since im going to go with projectors in them anyways, its the switch im going for (the one by the e brake) i can not find that for the life of me

Sly16

Thanks for the instructions dude! And the oem switch let me see if I can find a link for you... The guy I got mine from told me that he had to find a switch because he lost his, and he found one within two days... I'm going to ask him where he checked?