98 dc...ftw!!!!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Im going to be doing my clutch after my 1st autocross event.

This is what i have so far, exedy clutch stage 1 kit and the lightweight flywheel. what else would i need? I dont want to do the clutch again, if i dont have to. All advice will be noted

osiris19

I have a small one already. My suspension is worn out and my coils are extremely junk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
That VC paint looks fresh off the factory :thumbs up

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Thanks for the compliments

That VC paint looks fresh off the factory :thumbs up
its factory VC silly boy. No paint...yet

Wicked.

Are you going to add another fan?
Nope. Gotta pull out the AC compressor and lines. Doing that another day

Went to an AutoX event today. This was my first time racing in AutoX. I got sunburnt for standing in the sun for 6hrs without sunscreen :smokin::

This was the 89 civic that got me hooked. The car drives like a go kart, not to mention that the driver knows what he's doing

And yes, this is a Tesla

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
man, trying to find 15x7.5 wheels for autocross is a PITA!!!
when I was doing research, everyone kept saying to go with 16x7.5. This size will keep me in 1st gear to stick with vtec, but then on long straight aways, I would have to shift to 2nd, then to first for the slalom sections. Ugh, anyone know of good racing wheels in 15x7.5? I want to stay in 2nd around the whole course. Makes it easier to use my left foot brakin

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
man, trying to find 15x7.5 wheels for autocross is a PITA!!!
when I was doing research, everyone kept saying to go with 16x7.5. This size will keep me in 1st gear to stick with vtec, but then on long straight aways, I would have to shift to 2nd, then to first for the slalom sections. Ugh, anyone know of good racing wheels in 15x7.5? I want to stay in 2nd around the whole course. Makes it easier to use my left foot brakin
I think tire size comes into play on this one, not wheel size.
And I dunno if they have 15x7.5, but check into 949 Racing 6UL's.