98 gsr

whitedc4

it's at least put together well, no body lines are off it looks like and it looks like the front end isn't hanging off. however it's not my cup of tea. not a fan of the tail lights. and the cf hood is kinda....ugly

but props for the together ness.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
the front almost resembles an S14.. or at least that's what it reminds me of.
Like stated before, most of the guys on here just aren't into that style.. OEM is best for the exterior!
Lots of people will probably call it rice, but in the end it's your car, do what you want with it.
Welcome to ClubIntegra.

C Aaron

you guys smell that...? SHIT i think your rice is burning fooo.

hahaha

not too big on the front end, but if you like it, get after it. at least it looks finished and proper, not trashy as hell.
X3
not OEM front end = :rice:

Cman46290

wow you guys are harsh.... i agree its not OEM... and its not like all of our cars... the spoiler sits a bit high... but other than that it looks good and clean IMO.

I like it... all looks to be done well.. and wasnt half assed.... nice car man... welcome... glad you found a deal on something you like~... just dont drive like a prick in it :)

-Corey

Mcomeau`

thanks guys, and the spoiler might be comin off soon, im not decided to be on or off yet...dyno sheets are yet to come!

Bolt of Bliss

green blurr
200 doesnt sound un reasonable though does it? i thought GS-R's made 170-180 stock.. Maybe i am wrong. Not to sure so someone fill me in!

And good lookin car man. The car is suppose to express the individual...and if it goes fast who the hell cares if its got a body kit on it.

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
the front reminds me of a mugen front end on a rsx for some reason