98 LS is done :(

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
I was driving on the freeway today, switched lanes and heard a thump. I look and my check engine light is on, my rpms just dropped to 0, my power steering shut off. Everything just like broke. So i got it checked and the engine seized..thanks 100 degree weather. If anyone knows anyone selling a motor for kinda cheap let me know, oh and thats also in northern Californina or willing to ship. Thanks, i wanna get my car back on the road :(

poordc2

I was driving on the freeway today, switched lanes and heard a thump. I look and my check engine light is on, my rpms just dropped to 0, my power steering shut off. Everything just like broke. So i got it checked and the engine seized..thanks 100 degree weather. If anyone knows anyone selling a motor for kinda cheap let me know, oh and thats also in northern Californina or willing to ship. Thanks, i wanna get my car back on the road :(

Did u run out of oil or water......your motor can't just seize up on you out of no where and the 100 degree weather can't seize your motor just like that. But just buy another b18b1 motor so it can be a less of a headace....

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
I was low on oil and actually on my way to go get it changed, and yeah thats what i was thinking about doing or just selling this one as is then buying another teg

Cripton805

Have we learned something? Instead of driving your car low on oil, next time get a ride and top it off with a quart at least and drive it to the shop...

Just swap a B20 in there. Your teg is in really good condition otherwise