99 db7 daily build

NJDM94TEG

Just got a 99 integra ls 5 speed sedan. Going to be my daily, needs nothing. I just ordered hids for it and i plan on doing other things along the way. Cars gonna be mainly a cruiser no serious engine mods just yet.

Light plans right now include;

hids - high and low beam.
angel eye black housng headlights
jdm amber turn signals.
yellow fogs
10% in the back and 20% in front...f jersey lol
mugen style front lip
cherry bomb extreme muffler and injen cai maybe a header.
function form type 1 coilovers.
rota circuit 10 bronze 16x7 with falken Ziex 205/45/16 tires.

Just got it as it sits;

Last edited:

ATEGGY94

WELCOME! yea ny&nj laws suck ass but some advice... NO HALO LIGHT'S !!

NJDM94TEG

WELCOME! yea ny&nj laws suck ass but some advice... NO HALO LIGHT'S !!
Ya i hear ya hopefully movin to pa this summer 8)

I know the halo lights are a tad rice but i cant find any clean non halo headlights that have the black housing. I hate the smoked look just want the housing black and a clear lense. Id probably ruin mine if i attempted to black my existing housings, im horrible with that kinda stuff lol Mite just polish my lenses and call it good for now...

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Ya i hear ya hopefully movin to pa this summer 8)

I know the halo lights are a tad rice but i cant find any clean non halo headlights that have the black housing. I hate the smoked look just want the housing black and a clear lense. Id probably ruin mine if i attempted to black my existing housings, im horrible with that kinda stuff lol Mite just polish my lenses and call it good for now...
There are a few DIY's on how to paint the inside of the headlights. Iit probably wouldn't be too hard, just a thought. and I like my halos, they get lots of compliments from people that aren't JDM freaks

But great looking start and nice plans!

NJDM94TEG

There are a few DIY's on how to paint the inside of the headlights. Iit probably wouldn't be too hard, just a thought. and I like my halos, they get lots of compliments from people that aren't JDM freaks

But great looking start and nice plans!
Thanks for the info bro ill check it out. I always liked the halos specially on these cars. I might get them anyways lol 8)

96GreenDB

Nice DB man, great find. I have a 96 SE sedan in the same color. It has come a long way since I bought mine. Keep it clean man.