ACH canyon cruise 11/10

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Sucks for you guys. Laguna Seca is going to have beautiful cool weather for my track day next Wednesday. 0% chance of rain, and first time at a track day under 100 degrees.. By more than 30!

XjoEnX

Fuck rain. It's only a minor factor in driving and does not effect how the car responds AT ALL. :)

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
It rained (hard) on the team integra anniversary canyon run and we still drove. Although we called it based on road conditions. :rolf: But no, as much as i think it could be fun to drive canyons in the rain its not the fun i had planned, therefore a waste of gas.

Rain = postponed. Solid rain late into friday night = postponed. Road conditions may be very poor right after rain.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Shit i still want to go anyway but i think im gonna postpone official run to sat 24th. Not keen on the potential road debris following rain and the low temp in the mountains. Since it was planned for later in the day im gonna be thinking about it if the suns out.

clubrsx run on the 17th and the meet following weekend. Busy month.

Local

Dang, I was thinking it looked good out today too. The forecast is still projecting rain for tomorrow tho. Best to err on the side of caution.. I suppose :p. Well, whatever happens I should be free. I kinda just noticed the 11/23 meet is a Friday after looking at the calendar for this one.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Yea ur a shorter drive to meet up with me so if we decide to go on a whim theres less downtime. Tony how long would it take u to get to la?

In part i dont mind, as much as i love driving it would consolidate gas useage this month to run on the 24th instead of both days. We shall see by tomorrow!