Acura Integra

2SLOW

My teg was faster than my buddies 2000 Si, I just had a intake full exhaust Spec stage 2 clutch, gsr tranny and a tune, and he had an ITR intake mani, AEM intake, dc header, Greddy exhaust and Hondata s300.

I loved mine. beat quite a few quick cars with it
oh damn nice

2SLOW

Sounds too aggressive to be stock and is it even an ls?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
s*** nice videos thats quick! :shock:
Thanks broseph. I've done a decent amount of drag racing and know my car pretty well. :thumbs up
How do you know its a stock motor?
Sounds too aggressive to be stock and is it even an ls?
Haha, I'm running open header. I disconnect my cat when I go to the drag races. I love the way it sounds
That's his car lol. Probably one of the best tegs out there imo. Very well built.

Thank you so much, dude. I really put a lot of work into it. Pretty much every dime I have either goes to my car or track time. Just picked up a Sparco seat

dlo253

Driver for sure. Get a gsr tranny tho or its no fun. I was able to easily demolish an si uphill with 100 lbs of SBC heads in my backseat lol.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Originally Posted by MikeIntegra95
That's his car lol. Probably one of the best tegs out there imo. Very well built.
LoL Yea well built from the factory. He said it was stock dude. =P OG went the suspension route. Check out his videos and understand hes puttin down times on a stock ass motor.

My teg was faster than my buddies 2000 Si, I just had a intake full exhaust Spec stage 2 clutch, gsr tranny and a tune, and he had an ITR intake mani, AEM intake, dc header, Greddy exhaust and Hondata s300.

I loved mine. beat quite a few quick cars with it
Thats all your buddy had and he had a s300? lol At least he tuned it though unlike most. You say you just had those mods. Gsr trans is one of the best mods you can do to the ls. B16 civics are not impressive honestly. Even with intake/exhaust, the displacement lacks the torque in comparison to the 1.8's.

Back to the op's question.... Theyre slow as s***. :mrgreen:

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
patrick already hit 14's if you look at his thread, something few can do with that car
I saw the videos in the channel, best was 14.8 or so, which is not uncommon now that i realize its a GSR. Probably not 14's in that particular video that was posted though. I love picking on slightly modded GSR's on the street though :p

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
A Gs-R is typically a low 15 second car, and all I have is an intake, in terms of power addition. 14.81 on street tires, so far; I know I can run around 14.5/6, but I've been running with a CEL for my o2 sensor.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Then I take back what I said :lol:

Jk, but what I meant from well built is that his car came a long way. Also, there's no fake Shit eBay junk on it. All parts are legit.