Acura or honda badge?

i like my integras like i like my women... shaved! :lol:

Oddly enough, I agree. I feel the hood looks best shaved, but you shouldn't go swapping badges around makes.

The red badge just looks out of place, kind of like a giant wing- these cars didn't come with one, so it doesn't need one.

I like my integras like i like my women... shaved! :lol:
Signature, lol.

I find that unless its a straight right hand drive import from Japan, putting Honda badges is "ricey". Just my opinion though.
Isnt it or is it not a Honda motor that runs the dam car.. I dont see any acura labels on my JDM gsr engine.. hmm maybe cause Acura is a front to sale cars to a different market of people. I dnt care if it makes my car look ricy I LIKES IT..haha

Isnt it or is it not a Honda motor that runs the dam car.. I dont see any acura labels on my JDM gsr engine.. hmm maybe cause Acura is a front to sale cars to a different market of people. I dnt care if it makes my car look ricy I LIKES IT..haha
Mercedes makes the engine for some Chrystler vehicles. You're not gonna slap some Mercedes-Benz logos on a 2004 PT Cruiser are you? Haha.
Was just my opinion dude.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Mercedes makes the engine for some Chrystler vehicles. You're not gonna slap some Mercedes-Benz logos on a 2004 PT Cruiser are you? Haha.
Was just my opinion dude.
No... Cause Mercedes would have fired their designer for even considering the idea of the pt cruiser.

Its a little different when the car is exactly the same vs. a motor being similar, but this argument doesn't actually have an answer. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Thats like my old Chysler Sebring convertible.. I remember it had some electrical part made by Mitsibushi, I remember seeing the logo. Multicultural car.

Its all personal preference in the end but me I didn't like the red H till I got this car and it came with it and I kinda like it now... Try all the badges on for a month and then shave it and see what u like =)

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

VigLink badge