Acurazine.com Meet - March 9th, 2008: BOSTON!

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Mass/Boston Acurazine meet - March 9th 2008
Acurazine members: 3rd annual "ACURAZINE MEET"

Where?: Cochituate State Park - Rte. 30, Natick, MA

When?: March,9th,2008 (daylight time saving day)

Time?: 12:00 p.m. (noon)

Park Directions
Cochituate State Park is located in the greater Boston area in eastern Massachusetts.
From East or West: Massachusetts Turnpike (Rte. I-90) to exit 13, Rte. 30 east. Park is on the right.

From Mass Pike: Take the Mass Turnpike (Rt. I-90) to Exit 13 to Rt. 30 East. The park is ½ mile down on the on the right.

From Route 9: Follow Route 9 East or West to the Speen Street exit in Framingham. Go North on Speen Street. Follow Speen Street for 1 mile until you come to Route 30. Turn right onto Route 30. Park is 200 yards down on the right hand side
This is from a local Acura forum that im on sometimes as well as crsx....i went to the meet last year and it was awsome. I think like 30-40 cars ended up showing up.
Those of us coming from greater Boston area are planning on meeting @ Acura of Boston and then convoying to the meet ill have more details as it gets closer we'll probably meet at the staples lot next to the dealer around 930-10..lets get crsx in on this oneeeee!!

link to the meet for pics: http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread...97&page=1&pp=25

I hope to see some of you there. I will be there in the DB7 and a few friends, this should be a good turnout. :D