airbag question

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i asketd this before and didn't get an answer so i was gonna askagain:Dmy airbag ligt is on and i cant geta code out of itto checkit,anybody run into this? i unplugged it but it wont go out:(

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
well... check your airbags... lol and 2 if you dont wanna do that then just take that bulb out

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
i dont think i have a bulb for the srs light, do you have oem or the jdm type r one jim?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
well your supposed to have them checked/inspected/tested like every 2 years or some shit... if you dont need them or arent worried about it then take out the bulb behind the gauge cluster that lights it up

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
i had that problem since i changed my steering wheel :(

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
well your supposed to have them checked/inspected/tested like every 2 years or some shit... if you dont need them or arent worried about it then take out the bulb behind the gauge cluster that lights it up
its every ten. and if your fuse or relay has gone bad the light should come one. just be careful messing with it. it is a pipe bomb with a pillow attached.

eaz_e

" Spoolin' Away "
SRS Brain bad?? I dont think anything else wrong if ur fuses are good and all the harness are plugged in..

hotdoghogie

Droppin panties since1990
before you do any of this make sure YOU UNPLUGG YOU BATTERY... it dont take much of a charge to set em off and can be dangerous and smelly