all black teg owners!!!

cjevans318

I got a black usdm integra, I'm looking for ideas on rims and going with the type r spoiler or just going spoilerless. Anyone with a black integra POST YOUR PICS!

dlo253

So, is this a thread for black tegs? Or black guys that own tegs? Hahaha :p
Post some pics of your car. IMO any dc looks clean with an itr wing.

imchongx3

Haven't installed mine yet. I'm gna find a way to fill and shave all the emblem holes, the "integra" and what not then install and get new paint.

cjevans318

So, is this a thread for black tegs? Or black guys that own tegs? Hahaha
Post some pics of your car. IMO any dc looks clean with an itr wing.
lmao black tegs, haha and I pretty much just havfe a stock 99 stock ls on meshies. I just got some eibach lowering springs that dropped it about 1.7" on the back and 2" in the front, soo now i need ideas on rims and etc..

Last edited:

cjevans318

How much are you trying to spend?
As far as rims I really want to stick around $500 but Ill consider $700 if i really like them, i really like the style of the ones @nick has or even rota circuit 8's which arent super expensive, but im just weighing my options. Just nothing deep dish lol not my style. You got suggestions?

almost forgot, with about a 2" drop all around, Im not 100% sure how fat of a wheel I could squeeze in there without rub, I really what to do a 16"x8", and have 205/45/16, but idk if thats possible or im just being a rookie

Last edited:

cjevans318

Mine are 15x8 with 225/45/15 tire. I like the 6UL wheels because they are 15, but look like a 16
\
@nick, thats the perfect setup Im looking for, about how much lower are you from stock? sorry for asking so many questions btw guys, id much rather look like an idiot on here than on the road haha

Nick_C78

Hell if I know man.. I have about a 1 inch gap in front and half inch gap in rear. Track stance set up. Not sure the actual drop vs stock. Sorry.

Nick_C78

If you get 15x8 you will need to grind your stock rear upper control arms, or buy an aftermarket rear camber kit upper control arm. Otherwise it will rub. 15x7 clears just fine though.