all motor ls

acurateg96

is an ls a good motor to go all motor. i know the gsr is better, but i feel like just staying with the b18b. does anyone have an all motor ls? what are the power gains compared to an all motor gsr?

ca86108

my cuzzo has a ls ALL motor that smokes the shit outta ANYTHING practically.. but he has SOO much headwork done.. u gotta do mostly head work and port /polish, mill the head, get hella stuff done.. simple breathing mods wont do NOTHING for u

DB8_228

whatever he said is true...why not go turbo on that motor? Its a really good setup for turbo.

integ21

My integra has a rebuilt b18a w/11.5cr all motor setup, its nice and pulls hard but if i was to go all motor again I would of started off with the Gsr or gone ls/vtec

tegs_r_phat

ls/turbo is very good and its popular because it starts with a lower compression than gsr's (i think the compression on an ls is 9:5:1)
Or u can do ls vtec which everybody knows is faster that a b18c1 but u have to keep up with the maintenance on those motors.

integ21

GS-RAW said:
building a fast all motor car is really expensive it might be cheaper to go turbo.
So true, its not cheap

Baldy201

No matter which way you go it will not be cheap. If you are looking for high HP numbers then go with the Turbo. Reliability all motor as that one.

I have a all motor LS motor. all I have so far is just cams, header, cat, exhaust, intake. I am planing on building up a B20 and puting my LS head on it. but as for now i am have 150 to the wheels with a fairly nice power band. I have so much fun with my car with it now.

wildest5

ca86108 said:
my cuzzo has a ls ALL motor that smokes the shit outta ANYTHING practically.. but he has SOO much headwork done.. u gotta do mostly head work and port /polish, mill the head, get hella stuff done.. simple breathing mods wont do NOTHING for u

i have a 95 ls and have a shitload of headwork done to it. my car is quick but it could be a hell of alot faster

ONEJDMLS

Ls

well my all motor LS setup im going with is some stage 3 JG camshafts and JG valve train with a chipped ECU with 8400rpm rev limit, KG ported head and matched manifold with 64mm throtle body and JDM ITR pistons with stock crank and rods, FPR with AEM fuel rail and JG cam gears with walbro 255 fuel pump, stage 4 clutch and 8lbs flywheel in a GSR tranny setup and 310cc injectors. i know for sure its gonna make 160+WHP for sure after tuning, so any street vtec car, your typical street racer is gonna need to come with more than some Type r camshafts and basic bolt ons LOL! I cant wait!! think and remember this always, 65% of your jump in the game street import racers are only putting down about 110-170 WHP power if built right, but what alot of people dont know is that you must make one mod work with the other, not just get your pay check and slap on any bolt on that u see in super street mag! TUNING is very important. on any VTEC or NON VTEC motor! whatever your pockets and afford man, do it!

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
dont even bother running all motor B18B/A its not worth it. a heavily modded B18B/A would never stay with a lightley modded B16A or B18C or LS/VTEC. turbo or SC are the best choices for B18B/A's. trust me on this one, I've had friends who have gone these routes.
________
buy silver surfer

Last edited:

Integraboy04

im buying an 96 rs and im gonna all motor and then turbo it. my gsr was stolen and my folks wont let me get another one so im gonna make a bad ass non abs integra. just wait.

ForceFed

...Relapsed
tegs_r_phat said:
ls/turbo is very good and its popular because it starts with a lower compression than gsr's (i think the compression on an ls is 9:5:1)
Or u can do ls vtec which everybody knows is faster that a b18c1 but u have to keep up with the maintenance on those motors.
its 10.0:1