altezzas?euros? carbons tails??

maluskeeter

i was wondering if anyone here has seen or has the best cf tails...tails that they love...exactly what kind are they b/c im looking for some...or are altezzas and euros better??

hyper98gsr

i remember a time when that was the 1st people used to get. but...i don't think you are going to find too many people around now who still like them.

maybe the all red altezzas. they look nice. or the all shaded ones.

Maniac

Give me your email and I can send you a pic of some nice carbon fiber tails. I'm having problems uploading them onto here.

murdockcb

dude, no offense but altezzas are played out, keep ur stock tails. They look much cleaner

but to each his own.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
best tails? the stock ones..but i really like the 98-01 tails all red..looks really sweet. altezza's and most aftermarket tails dont really appeal to me at all. but thats just how i feel...i love the JDM look, looks clean. but if your in to altezzas and stuff shouldnt be hard to fine any local tuner shop or motorsport website should have it.

01cleatus

Personally in my opinion if you are going to get them get the CF ones. For some reason I don't know why they just look better. The Euro/ clear ones look cheaper or tackier than ever. The CF tails look alright.