amp not working

vics93integra

im not a nub....
Woke up this morning n turn the car on n the radio was on protect mode don't know how or why last night was good n no problem when I got the car it came with the following 600 Watt amp wires already thrown going to radio n battery.. can't be the radio cuz its on the amp isn't on. Under the hood seems good any solutions or comments will be good and the speakers voice and bass it came with the car

Prozon

Kris
Check the wiring for the amp. Fuse on the power lead in the engine bay good? Fuse on the amp good? Ground wire on amp good?

pinkley

b@115D33p
Ok after reading for a forth time I somewhat comprehend what your saying. Sounds like it could be a bad connection like Prozon said.

vics93integra

im not a nub....
Prozon I check the fuses there all good I think its the ground that's a problem. N sorry pinkley I was rushing to write cuz I had to punch in n it was the radio in protect mode...I'm going to mess with the ground during my lunch and update u guys on how its going

vics93integra

im not a nub....
Got it working...told my bro to look at it he told me "I messed up the amp" then said "my radio is messed up " so me being me I unplung the backof the radio n plug it back on and it works now but stillon't know wat happen n thanks again to pinkley n prozon....