An Update on 99sil-teg

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement

My car has been getting raped lately so all the dents will be worked on in late winter lol. I really wish I could repaint the whole car but just dont have the money for it at the time. Redoing a home seems to suck all the funds up.

left fender was a deer... I let the woman borrow the car.
Right fender.... bar fight that not only dented the fender but cracked the sh*t out of my windshield
Been to lazy to fix the driver rear quarter yet but I will lol.

also going to repaint the front bumper and thinking about painting my mirrors flat black but I don't know yet.

Also Gorveatt right now I just have silver pinstripe layered over the holes till I repaint the rear hatch.

And sorry no pics of the Raybrig Fogs but I love them and they look good too :D

The red wheels are already off for winter, so I am back to rockin the black meshes 8)

jdm_mike19

dude dents show character lol trust me i have a couple on my car i dont mind. and the cars looks good man ill update a new post with my car and what it started to what it is now. i havent done too much i just didnt know if i was gonna keep now that i KNOW im keeping it, i think ima dump some more money into her i did rims and lowering like u did u know minor interior things seats subs shift knob exterior is decent i got mine dull as well, but i just buffed the hole car then waxed it and omg SO NICE!!!! but keep us posted dude nice car!!! ^_^

99sil-teg

Well I sold my Rotas and I think with the money its time for a little body work and also I am thinking about get mudguards. Hopefully clean the car up a bit for when spring comes back around.

ShermsDC

Cars looks good man!! yea them mud guards would look nice!! cant wait to see your car when its done with that bodywork, good luck!!!:D

99sil-teg

Hey guys, finally got a pic on my fogs, any body thinking about getting trust me you should get them. I love them and they are a very quality product. Also I will be getting mudguards for Christmas so those will be on shortly after.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
I like the painted wheels I might have to paint mine.

progress looks good man

oh and VSM FTMFW!!!!