Angeles Crest Highway Cruise 11/30/08

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Since I haven't been to ACH in a while, I though I might invite some fellow CI members to come along. I usually go once every two weeks, but haven't been able to go up in a while. I usually go up with a friend or two. We cruise up to Newcomb's, eat breakfast, take some pics, then cruise back down.

When: Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 8:00AM

Where: Newcomb's Ranch

Address:
Angeles Crest Highway
La Canada Flintridge, CA

Rules:
1) No stupid shit
2) Respect others
3) Have fun

Pre-Meet Location: In-N-Out Burger

Address:
1210 N Atlantic Blvd,
Alhambra, CA 91801

Time: 6:30AM-7:00AM
- We will be leaving In-N-Out at 7:00AM sharp.

Please Read!
If you can't make it to the pre-meet, just head over to Newcomb's Ranch. We'll see you there. Plan to arrive there at around 8:00AM. The others and I will wait until 8:30AM for more people to arrive. Then we'll go inside for some breakfast. If you don't see us outside, we're probably inside Newcomb's already. Please feel free to join us.

Here is the Newcomb's Ranch website: Welcome to Newcomb's Ranch

My contact information:
(626) 607-6825 - Cell

Or send me a PM.

ATTENTION!
- PLEASE BRING A WALKIE TALKIE IF YOU HAVE ONE!
- OFFICIAL CHANNEL: 10-06
- You will not have any cell phone signal once we start climbing up the mountain.

Roster:
1) JDMxDB8 (Matt)
2) RSMisfit
3) genesis
4) B16B_civic_R

Last edited:

kid_DA

b-series or nothing
Wish I could go but I'm not to sure where that is ... plus I need a valve job ..

genesis

tougê hêrmit
im down and im sure my buddy with an eg coupe would go for sure to so count me in! ive been wanting to check out angeles crest for a while.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Wish I could go but I'm not to sure where that is ... plus I need a valve job ..
It's about 2 hours away from SD. It's in L.A.

im down and im sure my buddy with an eg coupe would go for sure to so count me in! ive been wanting to check out angeles crest for a while.
Sweet. More the better.

what kind of walkie talkies do you use?
I have a pair of Motorola two-way radios.

kid_DA

b-series or nothing
That don't seem to far. I just want to get my car tuned cuz I have smog coming up in dec... damn smog laws.. To harsh .