Another Dutchie/ITR

^^ is that all 3 itr together? you mentioned only 3 are in Netherlands.. thats awesome ifguys all meet up for a meet!
thank you for saving this itr! looks so much better mate! Are you planing on buying oem optional sideskirts for her soon?

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
^^ is that all 3 itr together? you mentioned only 3 are in Netherlands.. thats awesome ifguys all meet up for a meet!
thank you for saving this itr! looks so much better mate! Are you planing on buying oem optional sideskirts for her soon?
There are 3 Milano Red ITR's in the Netherlands, white and black are more common here (well common, still a rare sight :lol:)
Only one Phoenix Yellow if i'm not mistaken so it's quite a nice sight 8)

Hehe thanks!, whenever I see the "plastic fantastic" mode I just chuckle, still can't imagine who would do that to an ITR.

The optional sideskirts are on my to-do list, however the engine has priority :mrgreen:

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
They should be in my storage, i'll have a look tomorrow and PM you :)

Actually looks pretty clean, I guess removing the body kit will make it look better but its still nice.

After seeing all the pics with the kit off, the car looks 100Xs baddass....Nice car love the color

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
Neek~, thanks :D
I feel the exact same way ^^

@War: You've got pm!

I LOVE your car, what a transformation, plans to get the optional sideskits to match the rear valances?

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
Thanks! :D

@Boxy; The skirts were unintenional, the tuner skirts were glued on top of the white ones.
Why? I have no clue :lol:
And the white Civic Type-R rims were just a bit too big (17") imo.

@XslickwhitetegX; That is definitly on the "to-do" list, however some things have priority though (Brakes, remap, rebuild the engine etc etc)

Again thanks, I used to be embarassed to own the car, but now I just love it and enjoy every moment :lol:

Oh btw, someone here has been expecting a PM from me, I can't remember who as I lost all my PM's.
Could that person send me a PM again? Sorry for letting you wait man..

Boxy

Thanks! :D

@Boxy; The skirts were unintenional, the tuner skirts were glued on top of the white ones.
Why? I have no clue :lol:
And the white Civic Type-R rims were just a bit too big (17") imo.

@XslickwhitetegX; That is definitly on the "to-do" list, however some things have priority though (Brakes, remap, rebuild the engine etc etc)

Again thanks, I used to be embarassed to own the car, but now I just love it and enjoy every moment :lol:

Oh btw, someone here has been expecting a PM from me, I can't remember who as I lost all my PM's.
Could that person send me a PM again? Sorry for letting you wait man..
Ooh alright, gotcha. Still think it looked kinda cool. If you don't plan on selling the rims, I'll take 'em free ;)