Another Newbie...

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Hey welcome to ClubIntegra. I like all the metallic-y color on your car! :D it looks good. Are you going for performance on your car for a daily commuter though? I'm confused on what you really want on your motor. Are you going to auto-x with this car or anything like that in the near future? those are gonna be some of the kind of questions you would ask yourself when you're thinking about under-the-hood mods.

OregonAk47

OregonAk47
Hey welcome to ClubIntegra. I like all the metallic-y color on your car! :D it looks good. Are you going for performance on your car for a daily commuter though? I'm confused on what you really want on your motor. Are you going to auto-x with this car or anything like that in the near future? those are gonna be some of the kind of questions you would ask yourself when you're thinking about under-the-hood mods.
Its a daily driver, as far as the motor, ive been thinking about boosting my stock ls, or going ls vtec, or jus geting a new motor/trans and boosting that. I just want a clean/ quick car that handles good and sounds good lol.

8-bit

do what now?
There great, nice and bright with a good tint to em. ya they are, if you get em jus make sure to swap the o rings from your stock bulbs to get em to fit right.
Been debating on gettin a pair of piaa or 3000k hids. They both cost roughly the same.
on the first couple of pics are your high beams on?

OregonAk47

OregonAk47
Been debating on gettin a pair of piaa or 3000k hids. They both cost roughly the same.
on the first couple of pics are your high beams on?
yes, if you get 3k hids i wouldnt recommend putting them in the hi beams, hids have to warm up and flicking your brights on and off prolly wouldnt be to great for em.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
looks good, nice upgrades, i want your suspension, that thing must ride like a dream
:nod: