Another Reason to Hate Cops

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
so... i was looking for a motorcycle on craigslist for fun.. came across a bike that was decent and about the same value as my dirt bike.. so i sent him an email asking if he wanted to trade... this is how the emails have gone so far...

From Me:
Hello,

I know in your ad you said that you want to purchase a larger street
bike. However, if you would be interesting in motocross I have a 2005 Honda
CFR250R with only 35 hours on the bike ever. Its valued at approx. $2400
I appreciate your time.

From Him:
Did you read that I want a street bike? Did you read it says NO
TRADES? Are you really this stupid? Do you know how to read? You are a
spammer and you are about to get busted. Good luck. You are going to
need it--no matter what country you are really in.

From Me:
LMAO!!! no im not a spammer... yeah i saw you wanted a street bike... i just
figured id try offering what i had... but i didnt see it said no trades.
sorry i missed it. now go fuck yourself for being a douche bag...

From Him:
I am in law enforcement and you are a kid who may or may or may not
have been able to read and graduate from a suburban high school in
Johns Creek. Do you really want to start this up?

i dunno if i should reply or not... but its TOTAL BULL SHIT that he would threaten me like that...

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^i would if i knew how... im thinking of getting his name and finding out who he works for... cause i mean thats BS that he threatened me like that...

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
^i would if i knew how... im thinking of getting his name and finding out who he works for... cause i mean thats BS that he threatened me like that...
he didnt threaten you thou. But get his name and see if hes an actual cop. Then see if you can bust him for impersonating a cop

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
You should find a way to report him, that is bullshit AND you could argue he made a racist comment with the inner city school comment.

And if he's not really a cop, get him busted for impersonating an officer :thumbs up

mirrorimg

I would ignore it. Hes being gay.

Edit- Is that really the school you went to? Is there any truth to what he said?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
he didnt threaten you thou. But get his name and see if hes an actual cop. Then see if you can bust him for impersonating a cop
he did threaten me... when he said he knew im in Johns Creek and that that hes in law inforcement that means hes saying he can do something to me... in one way or the other... but what he could do? nothing...
You should find a way to report him, that is bullshit AND you could argue he made a racist comment with the inner city school comment.

And if he's not really a cop, get him busted for impersonating an officer :thumbs up
lol he said im in the burbs... not inner city... he knows im from a weathly area
whether he is a cop or not he cant do shit to you.
this is what im thinking... but what do i say to him?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Just send him something like this:
or
then block messages from sender

Last edited: