Another stolen thread...

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
so it was just pricks taking it for a joyride. really no self respect for other's property. Take a neon or an rx7 fc, but not an itr.

treeafodo

Austin
Good to hear you got it back. Sucks about the damage they caused. Good luck getting it fixed. :)

ryanDC

so it was just pricks taking it for a joyride. really no self respect for other's property. Take a neon or an rx7 fc, but not an itr.
im offended that you listed the FC.....either in japan or the states, those cars are highly respected

JGvtec

Glad to hear its back in your possession.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
What did they find from the finger printings? You should be allowed to punch them square in the face as part of their punishment

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
You can now breathe a great sigh of relief. I was afraid that the ITR was gonna be smuggled of out of Japan. Glad you got it back.

whitedc4

Damn well be grateful u got her back!:) and yes for ur question I got another one contemplating how to start on it

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
im offended that you listed the FC.....either in japan or the states, those cars are highly respected
And I quote this, directly from RX7club

FD's are out of the price range of your average idiot.
FB's are under the radar of your average idiot.

But FC's...they're right in the sweet spot.
Generally most FCs (especially in the Bay Area), are POS. It's a known fact :)

I was trying to look for a different quote, stating that the years RX7 were FCs, 86-92, according to one of their members. FB and FD reign over the FC.. According to the pros.

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=972805

michaelz

Thanks everyone.

I'm really pissed at the f***s who stole the car but even more so at myself for letting her get stolen. I knew I wasn't going to drive the car for the next few months, should have taken the battery out at the very least.

On the bright side should be glad it's only light damage.

Last edited:

XjoEnX

I'm glad to see you got her back with not too much damage. You definitely have some crazy luck getting her back in one piece too!