any Integras in Houston?

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
i was at westheimer on saturday and saw at least 6 integras... i was wondering if any of the those tegs where members of CI...

join houstonintegras.com
This.

Houston Integras has a good group of guys that go to meets around Houston, help each other with project cars and maintenance, and hang out. Just don't do anything stupid at the meets and you're more than welcome to come with. We frown on people who attract the wrong kind of attention.

01FTW

Any Tegs in Houston???? lol ..Theres like a million Integras in Houston... Unfortunately most of Houston resembles a third world country, no one speaks English and Hondas are stolen constantly. Fortunately, however, there are still nice areas of texas left! ALso, the women in Texas are fuggin beautiful and the weather is hot as fuck.

I still heart TX though :) ...theres nothing to beat it!

Any Tegs in Houston???? lol ..Theres like a million Integras in Houston... Unfortunately most of Houston resembles a third world country, no one speaks English and Hondas are stolen constantly. Fortunately, however, there are still nice areas of texas left! ALso, the women in Texas are fuggin beautiful and the weather is hot as fuck.

I can vouch for that. My DB7 was stolen when I lived in Houston. Get a decent alarm system with a kill switch. Talk to Ben on HI....he can give you a heads up on what areas of town to avoid parking your Integra in.

dieonne97

^ok? lol anyway yea houstonintegras is a nice forum were trying to build it up so yea if you're not already a registered member on there go do that. I'm also on there and I stay in houston I drive a teg as well. And as far as the 6 tegs you saw that's nothing compared to the planet zero monthly meets you're liable to see 10-15 tegs no B.S. lol

Axel Burner

Any Tegs in Houston???? lol ..Theres like a million Integras in Houston... Unfortunately most of Houston resembles a third world country, no one speaks English and Hondas are stolen constantly. Fortunately, however, there are still nice areas of texas left! ALso, the women in Texas are fuggin beautiful and the weather is hot as f***.

i read this and literally lol'd. lol. and yes the women are gorgeous and yeah it can get very hot. but i wouldnt trade houston for anything else.