Anybody have oem or extended top hats not installed?

dlo253

I need a favor! Lol.. Really don't wanna rent a spring compressor just to go to pick n pull to buy one top hat. I also don't wanna tear apart my car just to measure a top hat and put it together to get back to work....
I am hoping somebody has either a stock top hat or an extended one not installed. Along with a set of calipers. Not just a tape measure.. Lol.
I plan on making my own, just need the dimensions. Mainly the inner dimensions. I know it's probly a long shot, but worth a try. Let me know guys, thanks.

cvcrcr99

I have a stock DA one sitting in my crawlspace. You want measurements from it, or you want to buy it? I have a caliper, too if needed

dlo253

If u can take the measurements that would be cool. What would u want for it? I would only need it to measure lol. And I mean calipers as in the measuring instrument hahaha.

cvcrcr99

I get paid for taking measurements? No worries man. I wont be able to get to it until tonight though.

Yes, caliper for measuring... lol

dlo253

Discount on some badass billet top hats hahaha. Right on bro, no rush.. oh ok good just checkin lol.