anybody here from MO?

J_Jay_B

teg driver
^i will go to those meet except for the stlsr one, i hate those guys.

and there is a red teg that is semi rice at meramac but i havent been able to talk to him yet, we always park next to eachother but we never actually get to talk. his car is pretty clean except he has those fake carbon fiber tails, but other than that its pretty clean, i think he is running the Type R lip kit with the Type R wing, and then some shitty aftermarket wheels that are too big. im gonna try to talk to him and get him to join, if not i lwill leave a note on his windshield for him to join our site.

and as for the stickers, ya i will take one of them off of your hands, where did you get them? and do you have 2 sets or 2 stickers?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
yea im not a fan of stlsr either, i got to check but I know i have 2 stickers, got them from the guy i bought the exmag off of, he found them like 3months later and asked if i wanted them.. the emblem my buddy from FL found it and sent it to me.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I'm north of KC, its too bad I'm not closer I'm always down for a meet.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
the only reason i joined up on stlsr is because a friend told me they have some good stuff in the classified section, but i never found anything that i liked. most of what i saw for tegs was old body kits and spoilers, and the occasional cheap ebay exhaust

Silver Knight

^i will go to those meet except for the stlsr one, i hate those guys.

and there is a red teg that is semi rice at meramac but i havent been able to talk to him yet, we always park next to eachother but we never actually get to talk. his car is pretty clean except he has those fake carbon fiber tails, but other than that its pretty clean, i think he is running the Type R lip kit with the Type R wing, and then some shitty aftermarket wheels that are too big. im gonna try to talk to him and get him to join, if not i lwill leave a note on his windshield for him to join our site.

and as for the stickers, ya i will take one of them off of your hands, where did you get them? and do you have 2 sets or 2 stickers?
yea im not a fan of stlsr either, i got to check but I know i have 2 stickers, got them from the guy i bought the exmag off of, he found them like 3months later and asked if i wanted them.. the emblem my buddy from FL found it and sent it to me.
haha yeah those guys sucks! we can just plan ours and see how it goes...

you guys are a bunch of cry babies..

k-hood here as well.

Last edited:

Silver Knight

sounds like a good idea to me. i dont have any friends that drive tegs, and it makes me sad. i dont even have many friends that drive imports.
that's because you never come out to any of the meets.

are they any quick integras in here or am i the only one?

J_Jay_B

teg driver
^haha i never have any gas to do a cruise... or im working... and no your not the only quick teg on here... aussie has a 92 with a built b17... but he isnt from MO. so i doubt he will be at the meet...

Silver Knight

^haha i never have any gas to do a cruise... or im working... and no your not the only quick teg on here... aussie has a 92 with a built b17... but he isnt from MO. so i doubt he will be at the meet...
well then he's not the fastest in the STL section, is he. let me ask again, are they any quick integras on here from STL or am i the only one?

J_Jay_B

teg driver
btw allex are you going to the stl hondas meet on the 25th? i figured you were, but i wasnt sure.

and i guess your the only one ;)

J_Jay_B

teg driver
yep i'll be there. you should come.
well i had already asked off work at schnuck's, but then i got a call from QT today saying that i got a job there... went to an interview a week go and wasnt sure if i was gonna get the job... but i start the 13th... so hopefully i wont be working on the 25th but i cant make any promises... damn new jobs.

but i could stay at schnucks and make 7.50 an hour and work 10 hrs. a week or i could work at QT for 8 dollars an hour and work 35 hrs a week and maybe not make the meet...

i might show up for like half of it if i have to work... but i really want to go on the cruise.