Anybody know any local Mechanics in Orlando??

StreetDreamz

Pussy Money Weed
I'm hoping somebody could tell me if they know a local mechanic in Orlando that is cheap and reliable..Not a chain mechanic business but a local owned shop..I would rather try and find a local person that is cheaper than a chain business...

soto2635

were in orlando are u located, theres a great honda/acura shop over here where i live but i live in lake mary idk if ur willing to travel a lil

alexdelsol94

hey man i can do the work for you and i wont screw you over. im in orlando/hunters creek area and ive been working on hondas/integras for about 10 years almost. my name is alex, if you are interested please feel free to shoot me a pm. also, i see that you have a 97 parts car, maybe we can work something out with parts lmk bud. oh and just fyi, i am no ghetto younging that does b.s. jobs, i am a firefighter that loves working on his hondas lol.

Last edited:

GSR FTW

Orlando???? Ur all a bunch of theives lol

TheOne1

I'm hoping somebody could tell me if they know a local mechanic in Orlando that is cheap and reliable..Not a chain mechanic business but a local owned shop..I would rather try and find a local person that is cheaper than a chain business...
Don't know one, but Ima need one. Going to University of Central Florida this upcoming semester...Soccer. Hope Orlando is welcoming>