Anyone like baseball, collect baseball cards?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Waddup guys. I sell baseball cards once in a while on Ebay. I put together card lots of a particular team from my collection, I've been collecting since I was 11 and got some packs of '84 Topps from my dad's girlfriend, and now I have tens of thousands. It ends up being between 180 and 225 cards with plenty of star and rookie cards in there too, and no duplicates, every card is different. So if anyone is interested in me putting together a team lot for them, I'll do it up and put it on Ebay for you. Price is usually between $5-$7 and shipping would be less than $5 to the left coast, even less in the east (want an Orioles lot, Ominous? I have alot of Ripkens! :) ) Good cards for cheap money. I've already sold lots of the Red Sox, Yankees and Giants and have an ASTROS lot for sale right now.
Anyways, I'm bored, so I thought I'd ask.

Last edited:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
I Used To Be Into Collecting Cards When I Was Younger Still Got Like Two Timberland Boxes Full Of Them But I Havent Looked At Those Things Since Like 6th Grade

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thats how my comic books are, I got this big ass suitcase full of them. Havent opened it in a few years.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I was collecting every set of the five major manufacturers from 1987 up until the mid 90's, then they just started getting too damn expensive to do that. Coupled with me being in my 20's and had better/more important things to spend money on, I started collecting only the sets I liked the looks of, then it went down to picking one set a year to collect, and now....I just buy a few packs in the spring when I have baseball fever. There so damn expensive now it's ridiculous. In 1986 you could get a pack of Topps for 35 cents and get 15 cards and some gum. Nowadays a pack of Topps has 10 cards and costs like $2.50 :( And Upper Deck is even worse...

IntegraBoi

hey, you got any jordans? do you have the one from the wax pack series where hes doing his famous dunk?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I have a few Jordans, but probably not the one your asking about. I got into Basketball, Hockey and Football cards a little bit in the early 90's. But I've since unloaded most of them, except the few sets I put together and some superstar cards of guys like Jordan, Shaq, Gretzky, ect.

ltrain

i have some 86 football cards jerryrice rooki(i used to have 7 of them) and a shit load of basketball cards from late 90's to 04 when i stopped

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
Ominous G2 said:
Thats how my comic books are, I got this big ass suitcase full of them. Havent opened it in a few years.
ya i got a nice comic book collection too it used to be bigger till my mom throw away my conan comics from the 70's i was a lil upset about that one i figured they would be worth something down the line well guess i'll never know lol now all i got is like early 90's to mid 90's comics