Anyone race the 1998 Ponticac Grand Prix GTP?

DownShift96GSR

94tegT3 turbo said:
Has anyone raced the 1998 Grand Prix GTP Supercharged? Tell me how your integra did.
Lets put it this way, with your Turbo and if your pushing the amount of power you say your pushing, which is doubtful, you'll beat it if you can drvie your car right, rookie.

BossPlaya510

DownShift96GSR said:
Lets put it this way, with your Turbo and if your pushing the amount of power you say your pushing, which is doubtful, you'll beat it if you can drvie your car right, rookie.
:thumbup: Exactly

hadjie85

i yanked a GT grand prix down the highway by his nutsack for about 10 mins. the driver didnt appreciate it much, i guess. probably had something to do with the fact that he had 3 other people in his car laughing at him. i dunno. i dont guess that doesnt really answer your question about a GTP, tho. those things are pretty bad cars. the scariest grand prix, i believe, is the gtx. i want to say that it has 270hp, but dont quote me, cuz im probably wrong. :what:

hadjie85

just went to the pontiac website... saw the specs on the gtp comp g. apparently it turns a 15 second quarter mile. nothing on the gtx, but ive heard that its a package that is added onto a gtp.