Anyone running a Tsudo exhaust??

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Actually, a 3 inch would have been better. But hey, 2.5 is alot better than the stock system.
I didn't see where it said it's an N1 style exhaust, the muffler looks pretty big to me, even has a resonator inline.

Last edited:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Only see a muffler and that resonator looks like a straight pipe to me TINY, o well al least it looks desent, well youl find out if its loud or not

Last edited:

Hondaintegrada9

ChUcK nOrRiS iS mAd JdM
I have a Apexi N1 on my car with 2.5 inch mandreal bent piping and its not that loud and if i put the sliencer in it you can't even really hear it all the Apexi N1s i've heard seem to be pretty quite and i know of 3 people around here who have them on there Hondas/Acuras, but on the other hand you got a Tsudo so i'm not to sure how loud it will be-My 2 cents

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Hondaintegrada9 said:
I have a Apexi N1 on my car with 2.5 inch mandreal bent piping and its not that loud and if i put the sliencer in it you can't even really hear it all the Apexi N1s i've heard seem to be pretty quite and i know of 3 people around here who have them on there Hondas/Acuras, but on the other hand you got a Tsudo so i'm not to sure how loud it will be-My 2 cents
Yeah got basicaly the same setup 21/2 custom exhaust with apexi n1 can but w/o resonator and straight pipe sound amazing especially during vtec engagement but its VERY LOUD, but I put the silencer on and its another car soooo quiet

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Resonators aern't suppose to be big, that one looks average to me. A straight pipe's the same diameter of the rest of the exhaust piping, at least it should be.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
ive got a tsudo exhaust on my 3g teg along with a tsudo header. the exhaust itself is pretty decent but the place i got it from was shitty. but anyways yeah mine is loud. ive had to pick people up in town and they tell me they could hear me coming like 3 blocks down the road. but it doesnt seem all that loud in the car. you get used to it pretty quick and dont notice it much after a couple weeks. plus its a little more of a deep droning sound from in the car. but as far as outside the car i dont know what it sounds like because i dont let anyone else drive my car. but i would recomend it... its a good exhaust in my opinion... especially if youre on a tight budget or just dont want to spend a lot on an exhaust

1329itr00

Type R
i had a apexi n1 also very quiet when i had my cat in then when i took the cat off really raspy and a nasty annoying sound... sounded real good tho with the cat

90 Da9

Just got it 2day can't wait to put it on 2morrow. Looks real good hopefully sounds as well :)

tonys2teg

super brother
yea i got the exact one in the pics it pretty quiet until about 3 or 4k rpms the it has a nice tone

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think the tip is way too big. 2.5 pipe to a 4.5 tip?!?!? Id take her to a exhaust shop and chop that bitch off. Then get a smaller one welded on.