^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
really? whats it like? do you get free sammiches and orange soda? And a rootbeer float fountain??? and all the playboy magazines you want??!?!?!?!

R13

The other asshole
It's just dolla and samurai and occasionally klutch and a few others...

I don't seem to fit in well

R13

The other asshole
I got a bunch of crap over the whole itr replica wing, So I'm going to ask again,

Replica that is said to have proper fitment and look decent or no wing?

Because now I feel if i get a legit one I'll feel nothing but guilt looking at it

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
just keep it wingless.. and get a roof visor.. unless you want a spoiler.. then just buy a replica.. cuz youre gonna have to drill the holes anyways..

Ryan659

I got a bunch of crap over the whole itr replica wing, So I'm going to ask again,

Replica that is said to have proper fitment and look decent or no wing?

Because now I feel if i get a legit one I'll feel nothing but guilt looking at it
If it looks like it and fits like it then who cares. Just as long as it's not easily noticeable that it's a replica

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
but i dont want to get flamed by everyone... :(

really? whats it like? do you get free sammiches and orange soda? And a rootbeer float fountain??? and all the playboy magazines you want??!?!?!?!
There are newds of me, fully erect
It's just dolla and samurai and occasionally klutch and a few others...

I don't seem to fit in well
It takes a while to get in the swing of things here, just give it time, you little bitch... Oh and don't get that wing, real or fake - it's stupid and dumb and stupid and gay