^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

TheSkygun

Yeah, you gotta get a power reduction capacitor, inter-grade it into the motherboard of the Enterprise, but only after you have mastered the Vulcan death grip, by way of boosting a D16Y7, and getting permission from the underpants gnomes. If you skip any of the steps slender man (apparently aka Kurt) will come get you whilst you sleep aboard the Serenity jumping though a "wormhole" generated by a "stargate" headed to the "Pegasus Galaxy" all while being pursued by Khan. Mean while this is all the Doctor's sick twisted dream while he sleeps on the Tardis.

Otherwise the world would implode due to the the power increase from an auto Teg.

EDIT: I'm going to stop drinking tonight before I break the interwebs...

I want three of whatever drug your taking o_O

Sent from JARVIS

v8meetmy9k

so ready for this again.

http://i.imgur.com/DZMqc2o.jpg

its coming along slow as hell, got the motor pulled and looking at it all, thats about it. getting ready to start school in august and getting my own apartment, by the time I settle down I can hop back into the project, Im just itll have it's own room haha

OneFastGSR

To buy this eg hatch or not? Broken ball joint or something and he replaced that, it drives normal now but still has the fender damage etc. Has a b16a swap and integra interior swap. Has integra dash etc. He'll take 1400 cash for the car cause he needs money

randomhobo

automagic user
Ganyon, maybe here's an option?

2000 GS-R for sale in Va, Low mileage $3,500 "buy my baby".
(252) 202 - 8869 (leave message, no texts)

Saw it looking for jobs/apartments in the classifieds.

OneFastGSR

Thought I had everything to assemble my block, Realised I had forgot to get oil squirter plugs. Got to order a set of those now.

osiris19

Got my new bulbs from ddm. I guess that wasnt my problem -_- my problem is 1 of the ballasts. Great. Just great
My friend has it worse. He has an 05 mazda 3 with factory HIDs and they quoted him $3700 to repair a short because his headlight is leaking casuong water to short the ballast out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk